Milk Bar is locally known as Ice Candy, we have different kinds of flavours we have Ube, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mango, and Milk. The main ingredient that we use is Milk. We make sure that our milk bars are delicious that you surely enjoy.
Ice candy is a delicious sweet treat, perfect for a hot summer day. Many people are finding their own way to cool down their temperature. As a matter of fact, this Ice Candy has become a hit and fantastic cooler. Not only that it is literally cool, its flavor is without a doubt delightful and tasty that your kids will surely enjoy. Making your own ice candy is quick, easy, and fun. Experiment with different flavours to vary the taste.
Here’s the procedure on how to create your Milk Bar or Ice Candy.
- 2 cups of any Fruits you like (Ube, Chocolate, Strawberry, and Mango)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups fresh raw milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch into water and stir until dissolved.
- Heat the mixture on medium heat until it starts to boil and turn to low and simmer for about 3-5 minutes just until it thickens like syrup. (Adding cornstarch is a method to make the ice becomes smooth and soft).
- Pour mixture into a large mixing bowl, add the sugar and stir until fully dissolves.
- Let it cool down a little bit before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, fresh milk and vanilla extract if desired.
- Stir thoroughly until well blended and add coconut strings and mix well.
- Test the taste of your mixture and add sugar if needed.
- Use a funnel and ladle and pour the mixture into each Ice candy wrapper about 5 inches high.
- If you don’t have a funnel you can use a pitcher.
- Tie the top tightly and trim the plastic if desired.
- Arrange the ice candy in the freezer and freeze until frozen.
- Serve the special ice candy anytime and enjoy!
Please add this to your cart or you can text or call directly to our Manager Dexter Villegas for inquiry through his mobile number 0936-810-3092. Enjoy our sweet treat.