The Valencia Dairy Cooperative membership, shall be open to Filipinos who are of legal age, with capacity contract or heads of the families and residing or working within the area at Valencia, Negros Oriental.
The prospective members should:
Pledge to undertake the responsibilities of members and uphold the by-laws, policies, Guidelines, rules and regulations promulgated by the board of directors and the General Assembly.
Duties and Responsibilities of a member.
- Pay the installment of his/her share capital subscription as it falls due and to participate in the capital build-up and savings mobilization activities of cooperative.
- Patronize the cooperatives business and services
- Participate in the membership education programs
- Attend and participate in the deliberation of all matters taken during general assembly meetings
- Observe and obey all lawful orders, decisions, rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Directors and the general assembly
- Promote the goals and objectives of the cooperative, the success of its business, the welfare of its cooperative movement in general.
We, the Valencia Dairy Cooperative value our members. We help each other to enrich the quality of our member through excellence and caring service grounded so that we can continue bringing quality service to our valued customer’s and clients.